Living through a global pandemic opened our eyes to the reality of hospital management in India and across the world. As a result, we find ourselves reexamining many things, from crisis management to employee well-being.
We are adapting to a new landscape of healthcare. To make it easier, some of the top management thinkers in India would like to present a new playbook for those in the field. IIMBx is thrilled to announce its latest online programme, designed for those working in hospital management. This is a 10-course online certificate programme, by IIMB professors.
Here’s all you need to know about it.
What will you learn?
Here are the courses you will take:
Who can apply?
Here’s what you need to apply:
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- At least 2-4 years working in healthcare
How will the programme be delivered?
In order to give you world-class education, no matter where you live, the program is delivered online. Your learning tools will include:
- Videos and reading material
- Talks from industry experts
- Graded and ungraded assessments
What will you gain at the end of the Hospital Management programme?
This is a chance to learn from some of the best minds in the country – no matter where you live. You will learn about all the pillars of management and how they apply to hospital settings. Here’s what you will gain at the end of the programme:
- New perspectives on finance, strategy, and people management in healthcare
- Tools on thriving in a new healthcare landscape
- Insights on managing tasks like work schedules, shifts, and high demands
- Insights on public health policies in India and across the world
We are taking applicants at the end of May, and would love to have you all join us. Watch this space for more details!